Here are the latest second hand bicycles added to the website. We take delivery of new bikes every day so please call 07889 050494 for the very latest information. Again if your after something more specific please give us a ring.
A few tips to help keep you and your bike on the road.
- Fit front and rear lights if you intend to ride at night.
- Get a good cycle lock and use it.
- If brake adjusters need tightening, they can be found on the end of the gear levers. Simply wind them out and tighten the lock nut. No spanner needed.
- Gears can be adjusted in a similar way. Located beside the de-railer.
- If left outside in the elements, a splash of oil on the chain and exposed gear brake cables, especially where they emerge from sheath, prevents them becoming too stiff to operate.
- Keep all nuts and bolts tight.
- Replace worn out tyres & brakes.
- Service annually (rarely done).